08 July 2021
Johannesburg Water wishes to inform residents that levels in our Midrand Reservoirs have made some good improvements with more of the areas that were affceted reporting restoration in supply.
Currently we are starting to pump into our Grand Central and President Park Towers and areas fed from these towers will start to get water throughout the day.
The South Hills Tower and Diepsloot reservoirs still remain low.
Johannesburg Water will continue to supply roaming water trucks and stationery tanks to the affected areas.
A comprehensive list of the position of the tankers and regular updates can be found on our social pages and website.
All Midrand Suburbs
– Kopanong Shopping Centre, along Riverside Road
– Ivory Park 2 Taxi rank, along 21 September.
– Yarona Shopping Centre, along Angelfish.
– Behind Mayibuye Clinic, along Theresa Road.
– BP Garage, Ruitekker Road
– Klipfontein View Taxi rank, along Nancy ndamase
– BP Garage, Le Roux and Bekker
Noordwyk/blue hills/country view
– Blue Hills Shopping Centre, along summit road.
South Hills Tower:
– Corner of Risi Avenue and Johan Meyer Street
– Corner of Michael Street and East Street
– Elizabeth Street Park
– Corner of Adelaide Avenue and Aida Street
– Corner of Diedricks avenue and Prince Albert Street (or in Prince Albert Street Park)
Diepsloot Reservoir Water tankers
– Ext 01 Taxi Rank
– Ext 6 next to Combine school
– Ext 09 next to Bambanani mall
– Ext 13 sports ground
– Ext 2 Mashaplana Skwatta kemp
– Ext 06 sports ground
– Ext 7 next to Magogo Tarven.
– Ext 5 taxi rank
– Ext 10 next to Diepsloot Mall
– Ext 4 Sarafina Park.
-Fire station 2
-Peter settlement 3
Riverside View Water tankers:
– Yellowwood Boulevard
– Chamomile Street
– Cypress Street
– Orchard and Bay Streets
– Blue Crane Street
– Chestnut Street
We wish to apologise to customers for the inconvenience caused.